This is a set of 2 colorful mini-posters for your classroom. They are perfect to mount on construction paper and hang in your room. Another great option is to have students keep a copy in their reading folders and/or glue a copy into a reading notebook for reference. These are perfect for the start of the school year! I keep mine in my book corner and on my writing wall.
How to pick a "just right" book
1. Interest in the topic
2. How many words are on each page?
3. How many pages?
4. How badly do you want to read it?
5. Are there pictures?
6. 5-Finger Test
1. Pick any page in the book.
2. Read the page.
3. For every word you have trouble with, put up one finger.
4. If you have 5 fingers up at the end of the page, it is probably too hard for you.
Listing Graphic Can be Found Here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Ultimate-KIDS-Clipart-Collection-Creative-Clips-Clipart-1195285