In this 38-pages resource, you will find
- French alphabet posters with original and colorful pictures that will brighten the classroom.
- Cards to help young students learn the French alphabet.
How to use the resource
- Print and laminate the posters for classroom display.
- Print the cards , cut and hole punch them to make an alphabet ring. Students can practice reading them individually or in pairs.
- Please note that I have used two different borders: pink for consonnants and blue for vowels to facilitate learning.
- I have also chosen a different color border for Y (purple), as it is sometimes used as a vowel, and other times as a consonnant.
- Moreover, I have included posters and cards for both soft and hard sounds C and G. The teacher can use either or both.
Please send me your comments and reviews at: email@example.com
I would like to know how I am doing and what I could do to better meet your teaching needs.