Classroom sensory breaks - gross motor development activities
* increase oxygen flow to the brain
* improve student focus and attention
* reduce meltdowns in the classroom
* build student confidence
* promote physical activity and coordination
More oxygen to the brain means more oxygen (fuel) provided to the brain for thinking, learning, emotion regulation, and focus.
This listing includes over 20 pages of classroom resources:
* 5 x A4 pages of sensory break idea cards
* Print and use these cards in your classroom every day to improve focus,
engagement, and motor skills development in your classroom.
* Use these sensory break cards as a rewards system - children who are
making strong choices in class are given the role of picking the next
sensory break for the class. Works a treat!
* 4 x A4 pages of shapes cards
* Print and use these cards to teach child shape recognition through movement
* Use these shapes cards to practice auditory processing and following
* A to Z flashcards to use for stomping, tapping, and throwing a soft ball to letter
cards for letter recognition
* 2 x A4 pages of sensory break cards to print and paste on to popsicle sticks
* 2 x paddle stick signs - Green Go and Red Stop to practice auditory processing and following instructions
Download your instant download package today and get your class moving and learning better.