Introduce your younger students to Claude Monet's Garden with this engaging and easy to understand Claude Monet's Garden Scripted PowerPoint.
This scripted Claude Monet's Garden PowerPoint is simple and easy for younger artists (K-2) to understand. The Claude Monet's Garden PowerPoint is filled with images of Claude Monet's garden themed paintings. With scripted discussion questions, students will stay engaged throughout the presentation. The included video links will help make learning fun! The easy to read fonts and clear images make this Claude Monet's Garden PowerPoint easy to teach. A closure/review section will help you assess your students' learning. As a bonus, a Claude Monet's Garden Early Finisher Activity is included!
- 54 Slide Scripted PowerPoint about Claude Monet's Garden
- Printable Claude Monet's Garden Coloring Activity
This Claude Monet's Garden PowerPoint is designed to be used with your own Claude Monet project. It works perfectly with your Monet lily pad, flower, and bridge projects! If you are looking for a Claude Monet PowerPoint and Project, check out Claude Monet's Magical Garden Grades K-2 Lily Pad Project!
***If you have already purchased the Claude Monet's Magical Garden Grades K-2 Lily Pad Project! , do not purchase this product. These are the same PowerPoint slides used in that resource.
* This product focuses on paintings Claude Monet created in his garden. It does not cover his works outside of the garden.
* This product in non-editable. If you are hoping to edit the text or want to copy the clip art, please do not purchase this product. For security purposes, the images have all been flattened. Since this product is labeled as NOT EDITABLE at time of purchase, please do not leave feedback based on your inability to edit this resource.
* This resource is designed to be simple and easily understood by K-2 artists. The vocabulary and amount of information have been simplified for the intended grade level.
WANT TPT STORE CREDIT TO GET MORE AMAZING RESOURCES? Here's HOW! Go to the “My Purchases” page. Use the provide feedback icon under any item you downloaded. Click it and you will be able to leave a short comment and rating. Each time you provide feedback, TPT gives you credits that you may use to lower the cost of any future purchases. It’s that easy! I would love and appreciate your feedback! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Follow Mamasaki on FACEBOOK for updates on FREE Products!
Follow Mamasaki's Website: https://mamasakiteacher.com/