Clauses Review Bomb Game → Editable!
This PowerPoint-based game is designed for whole class instruction. Divide your class into four teams and enter points on the scoreboard within the game. Your students will love the animations, sounds, graphics, and many "surprises" throughout the game.
You will need a projector and a laptop with PowerPoint to play this game. Speakers are a plus as well!
Thirty questions are included in this alien-themed game. This is a complete review of sentence grammar topics including the following:
• Defining “subject”
• Defining “verb”
• Identifying subjects and verbs
• Defining “phrase”
• Defining “clause”
• Differentiating phrases and clauses
• Defining “independent clause”
• Defining “dependent clause”
• Differentiating independent and dependent clauses
• Identifying independent clauses in sentences
You can edit or completely change the questions in the game if you'd like. My lower-level students respond really well to this type of review.
for this product before your make your purchase. Thank you!