These lessons are great for little budding artists in early childhood!
I make my art lessons as easy as 1-2-3. I show you how to teach my lessons in an easy to follow step-by-step process. I have taught these lessons to my students for many years. My goal is to save you time when it comes to preparing high quality art lessons. All of my lessons include a Learning Goal, Learning Target and the National Visual Arts Standards. When you download this lesson you get everything you need to meet your school district’s learning goals and everything you need to successfully teach the lesson in your classroom.
This Digital PDF includes:
• Three art lessons about mice.
1. Realistic style animal drawing
2. Abstract style animal drawing
3. 3D clay sculpture construction
• Step by step photo tutorials for each lesson.
• Learning Goal, Learning Target and National Visual Arts Standards.
• Materials List
• Learning Resources
• Student Accommodations
I can draw… a mouse Student Practice Sheet
Cartoon mouse body for male and female character.
• Male and female mouse character body templates.
• Student examples of the lesson.
Thank you for considering one of my Little Budding Artist lesson plans for your own sprouts. I have been teaching art lessons to beginning artists for over 30 years in Michigan’s public schools. For more help with your beginning artists check out my website at: http://littlebuddingartist.com/