- Character Education (aka social skills) are skills that teachers need to teach just like they need to teach letters and sounds. It is a life skill! The units in this bundle includes tons of visual supports, classroom routines, social stories, songs, engaging activities, vocabulary building, characte$74.50$39.20Save $35.30
Set up a clean up routine using various supports to make clean up an easy transition for students in your classroom. Students can use the routine poster as a reference and teachers can use it as a visual support when redirecting students. Create a clean up routine visual for individual students by printing the routine smaller (printing directions included). Print the 5 minute sign to give students a warning to help them prepare for the transition. To reinforce the routine, read the Clean Up read aloud and students can create their own Clean Up coloring book. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, or first grade.
This is included in my Character Education Bundle for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten! Buy the bundle and save over 20%!
• Clean Up Teacher Helpful Tips and Tricks Pages
• Clean Up Routine Posters (4 to choose from)
• Student Clean Up Coloring Book/Emergent Reader
• Read Aloud Class Book
• 5 Minute Warning Signs (3 options in two sizes)
• Clean Up Awards (2 sizes)
• Printing Instructions
Check out more Character Education & Social Skils units!
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.
To purchase additional licenses select to purchased additional licenses at checkout or go to “my purchases”, select the item, and click “buy additional licenses”. Did you know there are TPT School Accounts? Tell your administrator and ask if your school will purchase this for your classroom.