Click, Clack, Moo Cows That Type Activities and Graphic Organizers
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Cooperation & Teamwork growing bundle includes graphic organizers for the following picture books:A Chair For My MotherThe Name JarClick, Click Moo, Cows That TypeThe Curious GardenHere We AreChange SIngsCLICK HERE to become a follower and get notifications about new and updated products.FRPrice $21.00Original Price $33.05Save $12.05
- Struggling to find age-appropriate activities to teach the COMMUNICATOR IB learner profile attribute? In this bundle, you will find communicator activities for 2 picture books and activities specifically promoting being COMMUNICATOR. The activities and graphic organizers are no-prep and open-ended.Price $9.50Original Price $15.30Save $5.80
- Struggling to find age-appropriate activities to teach the IB learner profile attribute KNOWLEDGEABLE? In this bundle, you will find literacy activities for 2 picture books and activities specifically for promoting being KNOWLEDGEABLE. The resources and graphic organizers are no-prep, fun and engagiPrice $10.00Original Price $15.30Save $5.30
- More children are getting involved in activism. This growing bundle contains activities for books about activism and social justice. They will help your students understand different aspects of activism with these picture book activities. The social justice activities and books focus on:understand wPrice $24.00Original Price $34.60Save $10.60
- Are you looking for resources to teach problem and solution in the classroom?Exploring picture books with problem and solution plots helps your students see a problem being introduced, how the character(s) try to solve it and how they finally resolve the issue. In picture books with problem and soluPrice $28.59Original Price $40.85Save $12.26
Make teaching reading skills fun with these engaging and differentiated activities for Click, Clack, Moo, Cows That Type by Doreen Cronin! This resource includes NO-PREP graphic organizers covering more than 10 different comprehension skills perfect for centers, assessments or sub-planning.
Your students will love digging deeper into the Click, Clack, Moo, Cows That Type book while developing their comprehension skills. The activities are open-ended, so they can work at their own level, and you can assess their understanding.
This Click, Clack, Moo, Cows That Type resource was also created so your students can reflect on effective communication and their rights and those of others in a democratic society.
This is reinforced further by Click, Clack, Moo, Cows That Type read-aloud discussion questions for you to use before, during and after reading the book.
Here's what you'll get (find the contents page in the preview!):
- Asking Questions
- Author’s Purpose
- Cause and effect, including games related to the cause and effect in the book.
- Character traits and analysis, including anchor chart labels.
- Discussion questions as a list or individual cards.
- Compare & Contrast; including Venn diagrams
- Inferring and Predicting; including specific book-related scenarios.
- Main Idea and Theme; including examples for the book
- Making Connections (text-to-self, text-to-text, text-to-world)
- Point of View of characters, author and narrator
- Problem and Solution
- Retelling & Sequencing; including visual images
- Book-related vocabulary activities
- Wring prompts
- Book-themed writing paper
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages you need, and you are ready to deliver fun and engaging lessons! All you need to prepare is the book!
These resources are perfect to use for:
- readers and writers workshops
- guiding reading
- literacy centres
- substitute plans
- small group instruction
- independent work
- This book companion is a supplemental product. You can choose the most relevant pages for your needs and the ability and understanding of your students.
- The purple text on the ‘Teacher Notes’ pages is specific to the book. These ideas are my interpretation but will give you a head start.
- The questions and activities are opinion based, so there are NO answer keys. The activities were designed to be open-ended for easy differentiation.
- Please ask any questions before purchasing.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ hey trimble originals, says "I can tell that a lot of effort went into creating this resource and I was able to use it with ease and my students benefited greatly! Strongly recommend this resource!"
⭐️ Bundle & SAVE ⭐️
You will find this literacy resource in the Cooperation & Teamwork Picture Book Graphic Organizers money-saving bundle. The bundle includes:
You may also like…
→ Self-Esteem & Self-Confidence Picture Book Graphic Organizers bundle
→ Growth Mindset Picture Book Graphic Organizers bundle
Copyright © Children’s Library Lady
This product is for individual single classroom use only. Copying, altering, redistributing, editing, or re-selling anything from this product is strictly forbidden.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.