These reader response questions are based on the realistic fiction 'Cliff Hanger' - in the Scott Foresman Reading Street Fourth Grade Book Unit Five Week Three.
It has the following -
1. 3 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Answer keys for tri folds
3. Summary writing plus writing prompt
4. Compare events activity
5. Writing prompt
6. Text to self writing prompt
7. Author's purpose activity
8. Vocabulary sheet ( meanings and words match up)
9. Story elements activity
10. Character feelings activity
You can use these activities during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.