Also included in
- ⭐We Grew Again! Get it now before even more resources are added to this growing bundle! New added products are FREE!⭐⭐⭐PowerPoint, Student Notes, Kahoot!, Graphing, CER, Reading Comprehension, WebQuest, Color by Number, Vocabulary Game, Movie Worksheet, and More!Save $$$ with this Climate Change Bun$33.26$36.95Save $3.69
Everything you need for climate change! Science literacy, graphing and analysis, and argumentative writing all in one! This bundle includes a reading comprehension with questions, graphing with analysis and conclusion, and CER argumentative writing activity! Students will read, graph, analyze, draw conclusions, and write about climate change, greenhouse gases, and human impact on the environment.
Students will learn, interact with data, graph, and use argumentative CER writing to apply knowledge about climate change all on their own! No-Prep!
Students learn and apply information about climate change using the provided current data sets from NOAA and NASA, as they move through three-days of no-prep activities. Use one or all!
- Task 1: Reading Comprehension and Questions (2 pages) Students learn about greenhouse gases, climate change, human impact, temperature anomaly, and how animals and plants are affected by climate change.
- Task 2: Graphing Real Climate Change Data for CO2 and Global Temperature Anomaly Change from NOAA. One page includes directions and data sets, (reusable for a class set) and one page includes analysis questions
- Task 3: CER (Claim, Evidence, Reason) Graphic Organizer Activity - Students complete a claim, evidence, response graphic organizer on a provided question. Suggested sources (Nat Geo, NOAA, EPA links are included) You may choose to have them complete an essay after they complete the organizer.
-CER Essay Rubric and Printable Graph Paper Also Included!
A sixth page of recommended video links, sequencing, and infographic are provided as well. The video links are not needed, however they enhance learning in my classroom, so I want you to have them as well!
Download includes a document with all tasks in one and individual documents if you just want to do one of the tasks. Answer Keys Included!
Great Sub Plan!
Click on the Preview To Learn More!
CLICK TO FOLLOW SCIENCE IS REAL!
All New Products are Discounted First 3 Days of Posting!
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Now Available In a Money-Saving Bundle!
********* Need MORE Climate Change Resources? *********
Cosmos Episode Focused On Climate Change:
Check Out Other Great Things from SCIENCE IS REAL!