Also included in
- Global warming is a growing concern for humanity. These resources support a lesson or unit on environmental concerns and other related information to the topic of global warming.These resources support environmental and biology units regarding endangered species and extinction.❤️Follow My StoreClickPrice $27.30Original Price $39.00Save $11.70
- This Health Class Lesson Plans Bundle is made up of health lesson plans that can be used in a health class for middle and high school students as well as for homeschool.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Format(Multiple formats for both in-pPrice $105.00Original Price $132.00Save $27.00
- A bundle of climate change earth science worksheets to support your environmental science unit! Ready-made worksheets to help students understand why climate is important. ❤️Follow My StoreIF THIS LESSON DOESN'T FIT FOR YOU. PLEASE THINK OF US FOR ANOTHER LESSON SOMETIME. Format:This bundle comes inPrice $60.00Original Price $75.00Save $15.00
This guide has students consider how climate change is impacting human health.
"Between 2030 and 2050, a quarter-million more people will die each year than would if climate change were not a factor, the World Health Organization now predicts."
The guide is 3 pages long in PDF format. It has short answer questions and also an extension activity.
The article was written for a science magazine in 2019. The article is 12 pages and includes lots of visual support.
- Climate change poses mental health risks to children and teens
- Muddy waters
- How heat kills
- Workers won’t work as well in a very warm world
- Not breathing easy
- Dealing with disease
- Taking action
- Classroom questions
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Article is hyperlinked directly into the guide for easy access
- Short answer and reflective questions
- Answer key included
⏳ Teaching Time
Around 45 minutes with class discussion
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options including Google Classroom
⭐How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)