Climate Change | Identify Effects & Explore Solutions PBL
- Easel Activity
- Easel Assessment
What educators are saying
Also included in
- If you teach about climate change, you know there is a wide range of content for students to explore. This Science Bundle contains everything you need for meaningful, and engaging activities about the changes in climate. You'll save time by purchasing this easy-to-use introduction to environmental iPrice $4.80Original Price $9.00Save $4.20
- Provide your students with detailed and engaging materials to help them gain an understanding of changes in our climate. How does climate change affect animals? Can animals adapt to the changes? Who is Greta Thunberg? What are fossil fuels? The included resources aim towards sparking an interest inPrice $7.20Original Price $12.50Save $5.30
- Are you looking for exciting and comprehensive environmental activities? These units focus on climate change and endangered animals. The focus is on using biomimicry and steam activities to inspire students to ask questions, study nature and use creative thinking to solve problems that faces our EarPrice $12.00Original Price $22.00Save $10.00
- This Environment Bundle contains everything you need for meaningful, and engaging activities for Science in your classroom. Students will be encouraged to search for positive solutions while they are exploring challenging topics such as endangered animals, plastic pollution, and recycling. There isPrice $12.00Original Price $22.50Save $10.50
- Looking for exciting science resources that students will appreciate and enjoy using? Spark an interest in nature and wildlife as well as the environment with the engaging resources in this bundle. You'll save time planning your science activities using this Bundle. With many interesting facts and cPrice $36.00Original Price $60.05Save $24.05
- This is a Science Bundle with both printable and digital formats. It includes everything you will need to have excellent and varied science and art activities available for your students. The aim is to ignite a love for question-asking and using biomimicry challenges in the classroom. Design inspirePrice $72.00Original Price $138.20Save $66.20
- Looking for exciting science resources that students will appreciate and enjoy using? Spark an interest in nature and wildlife as well as the environment with resources in this bundle.You'll save time by purchasing this easy to use introduction to environmental issues. What are you waiting for?Price $13.20Original Price $24.70Save $11.50
- Looking for exciting science resources that students will appreciate and enjoy using? Spark an interest in space, nature and wildlife as well as the environment with resources in this generous bundle. With many interesting facts and creative thinking prompts, the included resources in this bundle wiPrice $28.00Original Price $51.35Save $23.35
- Are you looking for a climate change resource that is easy to use? This project based learning unit focuses on identifying effects and exploring solutions. As the earth gets warmer and warmer the causes, mechanisms, or impacts of climate change on our planet is something that is important to discusPrice $6.84Original Price $9.50Save $2.66
- Discover the importance of trees, enjoy a taste of problems with establishing a Moon City and explore how changes in climate will affect animals. Discuss solutions and explore ways to minimise the effects of climate change. These are just SOME of the activities included in this bundle! This unique bPrice $14.56Original Price $26.00Save $11.44
Are you looking for a resource to help your students tackle one of the most debated and difficult situations that face the earth – climate change? This project based learning unit focuses on identifying effects and exploring solutions. As the earth gets warmer and warmer the causes, mechanisms, or impacts of climate change on our planet is something that is important to discuss with young children. It is also crucial to explore solutions and ideas that can help us build a better future.
Make time to talk about climate change and inspire an interest in caring for our Earth.
What are you waiting for? Purchase this educational and engaging climate change resource now and give your students a science activity that'll help them grow in understanding.
This resource has been prepared so that your students can use it on digital devices. I have selected suitable slides for you, you need to insert text boxes and you can also add instructions for your students. There is also a short assessment with a couple of questions.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, thanks.
Please click the PREVIEW button above to get a better idea of everything included.
This engaging Climate Change package contains:
1. What do you know? What do you want to learn?
2. What is the difference between weather and climate?
3. Ask the Penguin questions about climate change
4. Main Reasons people cause the climate to become warmer
5. What is Global Climate?
6. Mind map global warming indicators
7. Imagine that you are a polar bear. . . a coral fish. . .sitting on the moon watching the Earth. . . walking in a forest
8. Facts & Lies
9. Trees and Greenhouse Gases
10. Trees are important!
11. Why is the climate changing?
12. Greenhouse effect
13. Greenhouse Gases – What is good? What is the problem?
14. A little extra warming
15. It matters what we do. Work with nature!
16. My action plan
17. Spread the message about climate change
18. Visions of the future. A bright and sunny vision! A little darker vision!
19. Reflection on the learning
20. Question cards - How can I help?
Want a resource about Greta Thunberg? Check out Greta Thunberg - Explore suggestions & Solutions
You may like the Environment Bundle | Project Based Learning NGSS
Leaving feedback when you purchase a resource earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, Follow Me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 72 hours they are posted.
Reviews of other Think Dive - Sparking Children's Thinkibility products:
Project based learning: Bats, STEAM, Biomimicry
"This product is absolutely the favorite one I have purchased all fall! I love the information that is provided about bats - just enough to intrigue and encourage higher level thinking. There are graphic organizers, worksheets, and subtle suggestions to help young learners perform at their best! And best of all, it stretches their creativity! Thanks for such an amazing resource!"
Project based learning: Mammals, Reptiles & Amphibians - STEAM, Biomimicry, NGSS
"Used this for a Kindergarten STEAM club unit and it was a hit!"
Why am I qualified to write these environment and biomimicry resources? In 2015, I completed a course in Making Sense of Climate Change Denial at the University of Queensland. I was a member of BEN - Biomimicry Education Network - and a curator of educational resources at BEN. I am the author of the book Biomimicry with Theo & Tuva: Nature spotting inspires wild ideas. In 2015, I completed a course in Biomimicry: A Sustainable Design Methodology at Minneapolis College of Art and Design. I took part in the Biomimicry Design Challenge in 2021.
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.
#climatechange #nature #sparkingchildrensthinkibility #thinkdive #asajomard #tpt #digitalactivities