Also included in
- Teach your class about the environment and the effect of human impact on our planet. This bundle explores different aspects of environmental questions and issues that are raised in our classrooms. These are no-prep lessons that are colorful with straightforward explanations and examples of what eacPrice $120.00Original Price $231.00Save $111.00
- If you would like the FULL bundle please click here ( Human Impact - Environmental No Prep Lesson - Large Great Value Bundle). Here is a bundle of popular distance learning / Google Doc resources about many issues concerning the environment and our impact as humans on the world around us. **** MarcPrice $40.00Original Price $49.00Save $9.00
- Here is a great value bundle of lessons:Climate changeThe Coral ReefSave The Australian RainforestIf you like this small bundle of resources you may like this Human Impact - Environmental No Prep Lesson - Big Value Bundle. (Click on the link) which also includes the resources above.Price $18.00Original Price $22.00Save $4.00
- Here is a great value mini bundle:Water pollution Air Pollution Climate change Endangered animalsPlastic PollutionClimate change jamboardIf you are teaching about environmental issues, there is a lot of information for students to process. These non-prep lessons focus on water pollution, climate chaPrice $22.00Original Price $27.00Save $5.00
- This mini bundle contains* Climate change activities and presentation* Climate change research templatesPrice $9.00Original Price $10.50Save $1.50
- This mini bundle contains* Climate change activities and presentation* Greta Thunberg presentation and activitiesPrice $10.00Original Price $12.00Save $2.00
- This mini bundle contains* Climate change activities and presentation* Greta Thunberg presentation and activities* Climate change research activityPrice $15.00Original Price $19.00Save $4.00
- Climate change lesson bundle. This is a mega bundle of resources that focus on Global warming (Climate change) and the environment. All resources are for Google Classroom. If you would like to learn more about how to use this resource click here.This is a GREAT VALUE bundle of resources about the enPrice $60.00Original Price $107.50Save $47.50
Climate change is the long-term changes in global temperatures and other characteristics of the atmosphere. Climate has changed throughout Earth's long history, but this time it's different. Human activity is causing worldwide temperatures to rise higher and faster than any time we know of in the past. Perfect for dialogic reading. Click here to learn more.
** Just added - the southern Californian water shortage.
This climate change themed no-prep lesson resource. If you are teaching about global warming there is a lot of information for students to process.
Children will be able to learn about what climate change is and the issues surrounding it. The slides are colorful and full of information. It's a useful addition to any unit of work about the environment. There are duplicates of some slides depending on whether you prefer to use U.S. English or British English, simply delete the slide that contains the spelling that is not applicable to you. There are opportunities for children to answer questions, both structured and unstructured, to express their views and to do some research (under the supervision of a responsible adult if they are learning from home). This is a useful resource for distance learning, whole class teaching or for instruction in small groups using a device.
Click here for a No prep Sub plan
Presentation: includes photographs, illustrations, embedded videos and short activities.
- What is climate change?
- The consequences of climate change
- What is fossil fuel?
- Fossil fuels: gas, coal and oil
- Natural gas focus
- Coal focus
- Crude oil focus
- What do I know?
- Burning fossil fuels
- What is global warming?
- Fossil fuels
- The Industrial Revolution
- The cost of fracking
- The benefits of fracking
- The demand for natural gas
- Photo focus - Melting ice, extreme weather and loss of habitat
- Melting glaciers and ice caps
- Extreme weather changes and global warming
- Old sayings
- The ozone layer
- Coral and algae
- How does coral affect algae?
- Coral bleaching
- How does climate change affect children?
- Food shortages and climate change
- Ticks and climate change
- What do you use electricity for?
- Reducing climate change - what can you do?
- Climate Change Summit - 2021 *** Just added***
- Southern Californian water restrictions 2022
- Taking action to reduce global warming.
This is more practical and the focus is on knowledge and caring for our planet rather than the political aspect that may be explored later on in their school career.
Over 70 printable comprehension worksheets including:
- How do we use electricity?
- Help the planet.
- What do I waste? (doing better)
- Reading Comprehensions
If your students were interested in a particular topic raised in this Climate Change presentation, here are some resources that look deeper into topics. Just click on the green title.