Climate Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt introduces to students an information and basics about the Climate, its various zones and factors affecting the climate.
There are 24 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review vocabulary on Climate.
Preview images may have reduced picture quality due to jpeg file. But original .pdf file contains clear images.
How to Use:
1. Print the given all 24 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of Climate Scavenger Hunt questions pages and each student should be given this copy.
3. Place Climate Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Bundle on Climate unit - Lesson/Worksheets/Activity/Posters
• Earth Day Scavenger Hunt - History - Symbols - Facts
• Climate Zones colorful Posters for classroom
• Scavenger Hunts Bundle on Science and Literacy
• Climate : Introduction - Climate Zones - Factors affecting Climate
• Season Scavenger Hunt - Spring Unit
• Water Scavenger Hunts
• Solar System Scavenger Hunt - An Activity
• A Scavenger Hunt on Simple Actions by Pictures
• Christmas Scavenger Hunt
• Christmas Literacy
• Moon Facts and Moon Phases Scavenger Hunt