We ask our students to be determined like mountain climbers to meet their reading goals, so celebrate with them when they reach the top of a mountain!
Ways to use this download:
- Mountains or the Mountain Climbers with bar graphs can be used to track minutes. Students can fill in a box for every ten minutes they read. They will reach the top of a mountain every time they read 100 minutes. There are 10 mountains, so students can track until they reach 1,000 minutes, however the boxes at the top of the mountains are blank so teachers can customize goals.
- There are versions of the Mountains and Mountain Climbers without bar graphs that can be used to track guided reading levels.
- Mountains and Mountain Climber posters that can be hung on the classroom walls to track class goals or students can sign their names as they meet the goal individually.
- Three versions of a Mountain Climber tracker with a bar graph that can be used to track minutes or guided reading levels.
- Color and black and white versions of everything.