Design your own color worksheets using Expressive Monkey's Clip Art for Color Lessons
. Images are high quality 300 dpi pngs.
What you Get:
• 22 versions of color wheels (see preview for images)
• 3 crayon images and 10 color words for the crayons
• 3 bucket images and 10 color words for the buckets
• 1 brush with dripping paint
• Colour wheels with colour spelling in a separate folder
Just a few of the ways you can use this clip art:
• Make a pre-assessment on what your students know about colors and the color wheel.
• Teach color mixing.
• Have students divide colors into groups like warm and cool, or color complements.
• Make a cover design for sketchbooks.
The clip art can be used in the creation of any personal or commercial product, but cannot be resold or given away as is. (They must be used to make something else.)
Credit is appreciated but not required for personal use. For commercial use, please include credit somewhere within the document or credit page. Please link to my TPT store or www.expressivemonkey.com.
The thumbnail examples feature a font by KG Fonts found HERE
Click here to see more art lessons that teach about color.
Feedback is a great way to let me know what you like and what kind of products you are looking for in the future. I also love getting feedback about how people have used Expressive Monkey's lessons in their classroom! Expressive Monkey is now on Instagram. Tag Expressive Monkey or use #expressivemonkey to share your pictures with me so I can see how they turned out!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will then receive customized email updates about my new products.
Thanks for visiting!