This space themed clip chart allows your students to move their clips up to Over the Moon or down to the Danger Zone depending on their behavior.
Over the Moon Behavior Management System consists of:
• 5 behavior cards to display in the classroom. The kids start out with their clips on the Ready for Liftoff card every morning. When their behavior declines, and they get a warning they have to move their clips to the Headed for a Crash Landing card. If they get a second warning they land on the Danger Zone card. If they are following directions and having a good day they move their clip to the Soaring High card. If they are having an outstanding day they move their clip to the Over the Moon card.
Headed for a Crash Landing ~ First verbal warning. Try to recover your flight plan
The Danger Zone ~ Second violation and a message is sent to command center (home)
• Rocket ships to glue onto the clips.
• A checklist for the teacher to record students’ daily behavior.
• A daily behavior chart for the students’ homework folders.
• A sticker chart for each student to keep their stickers on.
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory. Please follow us by clicking the red star above to receive notices of new products.
If you find this product useful, please rate it and leave positive feedback to receive TpT credits.
Visit our blog at The Fun Factory Blog
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org