******DO NOT PURCHASE!!!!!!! THIS LISTING IS ONLY UP SO BUYERS CAN SEE PRODUCT REVIEWS!!**********
(THE UPDATED 2018-2019 VERSION IS AVAILABLE IN MY TPT STORE AT THIS LINK: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Clipchart-Behavior-Management-System-with-Monthly-Behavior-Calendars-2018-2019-3957103)
This all-in-one behavior management system gives you everything you need to manage student behavior in your classroom and communicate it effectively to parents on a daily basis. The clip chart system allows you to use a combination of both positive reinforcement for good choices and negative reinforcement for poor choices in the classroom. Students can use clothespins to move up and down on the clip chart throughout the day. The behavior calendars can be used to communicate daily behavior to parents and it cuts down on copies because students need only one sheet per MONTH!
There are FIVE different sets of behavior calendars with different features to meet your various needs - one blank set, and one set that includes a small circle in the middle of each day for students to color in what color they were on at the end of day on the clip chart, along with an "Initial" place at bottom of each day for parent signatures, a set with the behavior code at the bottom, a set without the behavior code, a set with a place to add class news/upcoming events at the bottom for each month, etc.
A mini clip chart with color words is located at the bottom of each behavior calendar so parents know the meaning of each color on the chart. There is also a behavior code that is listed on the bottom of each behavior calendar with numbers so you do not have to write notes home each day for misbehaving students. You can simply use the number code to alert parents as to which behaviors their child was struggling with that day. Ex: 1-not doing classwork, 2 -not focusing/paying attention, etc. (There is a set of calendars that leaves this blank in case you would like to write/type in your own colors or different behavior code wording.)
If a student reaches "Outstanding Leader" he or she gets to put a sticker or jewel on his or her clip and gets to take a mini certificate home (included). When a student has gotten 5 stickers/jewels on his or her clip, he or she gets to retire his or her clip to the Outstanding Leader Hall of Fame and gets a new clip.
Here is all that is included:
- Clip Chart System with 7 colors in both chevron and quattrefoil (as well as a blank set in case you would like to change the wording)
Pink - Outstanding Leader
Purple - Great Job
Blue - Good Job
Green - Ready to Learn
Yellow - Warning
Orange - Consequence
Red - Parent Contact
- Directions for how to assemble the clip chart, how to display the "Outstanding Leader Hall of Fame", and a detailed explanation of how the management system works.
- Parent letter explaining the behavior system and home communication system to parents (THERE IS ALSO AN EDITABLE PARENT LETTER AVAILABLE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD FROM MY TPT STORE.)
- Outstanding Leader Hall of Fame poster (4 different color themes)
(for students who have reached Outstanding Leader 5 times to retire their clips)
- Outstanding Leader award slips (to send home with students the day they reach Outstanding Leader)
- Monthly Behavior Calendars for August 2015 through - June 2016 with Monday - Friday dates written in (BLANK SET)
- Monthly Behavior Calendars for August 2015 through June 2016 with Monday - Friday dates written in (WITH CIRCLES FOR DAILY COLOR & INITIAL SECTION)
- Monthly Behavior Calendars for August 2015 through June 2016 with Monday - Friday dates written in (WITH CIRCLES FOR DAILY COLOR but no "Initial" area)
-Monthly Behavior Calendars for August 2015 through June 2016 with Monday - Friday dates written in (WITH CIRCLES FOR DAILY COLOR & an "Upcoming Events/Class News" section instead of a Behavior Code section)
-Monthly Behavior Calendars for August 2015 through June 2016 with Monday - Friday dates written in (BLANK with no mini clip chart or behavior code....so you can write in your own colors or monthly info at the bottom)