Here is a new twist on the "clock buddy" partnering system. A great classroom tool to partner students together.
Here is how it works.
1. Each student gets a sheet of paper.
2. Ask students to find a partner in the class and write it under the first line (under Marbles).
3. Then ask students to find a new partner to write their name under the second line (under Olaf).
4. Keep going until everyone's page is filled! If you have a small class, you can either stop and not fill out a few of his siblings or you can put students in groups of 3.
5. Whenever you're doing a partner activity, pick a snoopy sibling from this page and ask your students to partner up with them. Students will quickly be partnered up.
This can also be kept in an organizational binder for future use.