Clock Craft: Making Clocks to Tell Time
Reading a clock
Learning to tell time is an essential life skill. While most clocks today are digital, there is still a need to know how to read the good old fashioned "analog" clocks.
These fun clock faces make learning to read a clock more engaging for your students.
Themes include: Hobbit, Star Wars, Minions, and Emojii.
I have included a black clock template for you as well.
There are corresponding time worksheets for your students to practice using their clocks as well.
Have fun teaching "telling time".
More Life Skills:
- Life Skills for Kids: Sewing a Button
- Cooking Projects for Kids: Cooking Camp BUNDLE
- Handwriting Practice: Life Skills
- Good Manners for Kids
- Clock Craft: Making Clocks to Tell Time
- Middle School Budget Project
- Drivers Ed: TEXT WARS GAME (Game teaching kids to NOT text and drive)
- Kindergarten Worksheets: I Know My Phone Number
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺