These clock displays can be used in various ways within your classroom. Print as is (A4 size) or reduce the size on your printer settings to create smaller cards.
• Display the posters around your room as a reference for students.
• Use as flash cards.
• Draw a circle on the floor and have students place the cards down to create a giant clock.
• Randomly hand out the cards and have students put themselves in time order.
• Print multiple pages per sheet and duplicate. Use as snap cards or “have you got?”
Laminate to ensure durability.
Colour and blackline posters included.
Clock Display Posters- Half Past Times
Clock Display Posters- Quarter Past Times
Quarter Past and Quarter To BUNDLE
O'clock and Half Past BUNDLE
Or click here to download all 4 Clock Display Poster sets BUNDLE at a discounted price
My I have, who has? cards,
I have, who has? O'clock analogue and digital times
I have, who has? Half past analogue and digital times
I have, who has? O'clock and half past analogue and digital times
I have, who has? Quarter past analogue and digital times
I have, who has? Quarter to analogue and digital times
Please leave your feedback to gain your TpT credits.
If you have any issues with this product or you would like it modified, please contact me at Miss_Beck@outlook.com before leaving any negative feedback. Thank you.
Click on the green star to follow my TpT store Miss Beck for notifications of:
* new products (with 20% off for the first 48 hours!)
* flash freebies
like me on Facebook
* FOLLOWER ONLY FREEBIES
* flash FREEBIES
* stay up to date with new products
* upcoming sales
* sneak peeks at upcoming products
* products featured in my WEEKLY DEALS!
Clock │ Time │ Posters │ Display │ O'clock │ Digital │ Analogue │ Math Centers │ Maths Centres