Also included in
- From the first introduction to complex time concepts, be prepared with materials that practice students on every level. This bundle is a whopping 20% off these items sold separately! Be sure to check out the videos and previews for each item.Clock Worksheets include all the coursework you need to$10.80$15.00Save $4.20
- This bundle of nine I Have-Who Has Activity Sets is excellent for vocabulary-building games in your English language classes. Game sets include Animals, Classroom Vocabulary, Clocks, Food, Clothing, and more! Be sure to check out the previews!Be sure to check out my blog post about making I Have/W$12.00$15.00Save $3.00
- This Kids Giga-Bundle for intermediate ESL students has everything you need - Textbooks, Charts, Flash Cards, Games, and Activities - all at 30% off! Whether you're a new teacher or a veteran in the classroom, you'll love this solid 3rd-6th grade ESL program! Check out all the previews to see what t$79.45$117.50Save $38.05
- This Intermediate High School & Adult Giga-Bundle has everything you need - Textbooks, Charts, Flash Cards, Games, and Activities - all at 30% off! Whether you're a new teacher or a veteran in the classroom, you'll love this solid high school through adult ESL program! Check out the previews to$69.30$100.50Save $31.20
This Clock - I Have, Who Has activity set is great for reading, listening, and speaking! The six color-coded and differentiated games take your students step-by-step in reviewing analog clocks and reading the time. Be sure to check out the preview!
- The first set has clock images for hours only, such as 1:00, 2:00, etc.
- The second set has clock images for hours and half-past time readings.
- The third version gives students practice with quarter hours only, such as 10:15, 5:45, etc.
- The fourth set gives students practice with 0:10, 0:20, 0:40 and 0:50 readings.
- The fifth set has clock images with five minute increments, 0:05, 0:25, 0:35, etc.
- The sixth and final version allows students to practice a mix of all the time readings.
With all these separate versions, you can practice and slowly build students' confidence in reading analog clocks. This activity will work well with students of all ages and can be used to read clocks in various ways, e.g., 10:15, fifteen past ten, or a quarter past ten.
You may also be interested in these clock-reading worksheets and activities!
Clock Work Bundle A great deal!
Be sure to read my blog post on teaching clocks!
Click on the green star near my logo to follow my TpT store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and special deals!
Did you know you can get credits to use on any purchase in any TpT store just by leaving feedback? After you've used a product from a TpT seller, please take a minute to return to leave feedback. It's very much appreciated and it's an easy way to earn credits that save you money on your next purchase!