This resource is a part of my Telling Time Bundle
. If you have already purchased the Bundle, please DO NOT purchase this!
This set perfectly coordinates with my:
These clock labels will help your students learn to tell time. Just print, laminate, cut and place around your clock. The labels are in five minute intervals. I have also included o'clock, quarter past, quarter after, half past, quarter to and quarter before.
The labels are color coded:
1. pink - time to the hour
2. blue - quarter past the hour
3. orange - time to the half hour
4. green - quarter to the hour
5. yellow - time to the nearest 5 minutes
All my telling time resources are color coded in the same way
Helps to meet common core standards:
CCSS.Math.Content.1.MD.B.3 - Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks.
2.MD.C.7 - Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes using a.m and p.m
Telling Time packets available in my store: Telling Time Memory GameTelling Time by the Hour Cut and Paste ActivityTelling Time Self Checking Clip It CardsTelling Time Task Cards and Bang Classroom GameTelling Time to the Half Hour Cut and Paste Activity Telling Time I Have Who Has Classroom Game
Telling Time Worksheets
FREE Sample Telling Time Worksheets
Did you know that you can get TPT credit to use on future purchases?
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable.