These free posters include 6 annotating symbols for students to use as they are close reading. Print on astrobright paper for a bulletin board that pops!
1. Underline key details
2. Star the main idea (**Please note this was updated 9/5/17 and no longer reads "star important details")
3. Write a question about the text
4. Mark an idea you find interesting or surprising
5. Make a connection to the text
6. I like/don't like this part
*I have updated this file to include some symbols that were specially requested.
Check out my Benchmark Advance resources!
Click the green star to follow my shop!