Chunking is a technique used to close read pages of text, a section of text, or break down an article or chapter. Chunking has the students look close at these particular sections, summarize, analyze and interpret what they read. This is a great comprehension technique and activity for our struggling readers.
1. What is Chunking?
2. Chunking a Chapter-Model & Example Post-it Notes
3. Chunking Template to use with Post-It Notes-Chapters
4. Example of Chunking an Article-Model & Examples
5. Article and 2 Templates for Your Students
6.Chunking a Poem-Model and Examples
7. Poem and Template for Chunking a Poem
8. Three Non-Fiction Articles for Practice
9. Three Poems for Practice
Thank you for downloading, and please enjoy!
Please check out my store and other products!