PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Teaching Environmental Science through Close Reading and Fine Arts using GLAD strategies. Great activities for Earth Day too.
Materials include lesson plans, reading & writing activity pages, and posters with both student version and teacher’s version (with teaching scripts).
Major components of this close reading product:
- Student Package:
- 1 Info Organizer
- 3 Reading Passages
- 3 Text Dependent Questions Sets ( each with 4 questions)
- 1 Vocabulary Sheet
- 1 Blank World Map Drawing in black and white
- 1 Info Organizer with answers
- 3 Reading Passages with Close Reading marks
- 3 Text Dependent Questions Sets with answers
- 1 Vocabulary Sheet with answers
- 1 Desert Distribution World Map Black Line Drawing Set
- 1 Desert Distribution World Map Color Drawing Set
- 1 Desert Landscape Drawing Black Line Drawing Set
- 1 Desert Landscape Color Drawing Set
- 1 Desert Succulent Black Line Drawing Set
- 1 Desert Succulent Color Drawing Set
- 1 Vocab Poster with Post-it notes
- 1 Desert Writing Information Poster
- 1 Teacher Sample Writing
- 2 Student Individual Sample Writings
- Lesson Plan embedded in 2 teaching scripts: 1 for Reading Passage and 1 for Text Dependent Questions.
This product is included in Close Reading Bundle: Science + Holidays.
Click a link below to see my other Close Reading Lessons:
Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy this lesson.
• Check out my store https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Qiang-Ma for more lessons to help your students have fun while learning!
• Comments, suggestions, feedback and questions always welcomed!
• Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly!
• Be sure to click on the green ★ to follow me for updates and new product announcements!