Teaching Social Science/World Holidays through Close Reading and Fine Arts using GLAD strategies.
Materials include lesson plans and activity pages with both student version and teacher’s version (with teaching scripts).
- Student Package:
- 1 Info Organizer
- 1 Reading Passages
- 1 Text Dependent Questions Set ( each with 4 questions)
- 1 Vocabulary Sheet
- 1 Base Drawing Sheet
- 1 Info Organizer with answers
- 1 Reading Passage with Close Reading Marks
- 1 Text Dependent Questions Set with Answers ( each with 4 questions)
- 1 Vocabulary Sheet with Answers
- 2 Easter Black Line Drawings (with/without labels)
- 2 Easter Color Drawings (with/without) (Great for open house)
- 1 Vocab Poster with Post-it notes
- Lesson Plan embedded in 2 teaching scripts: 1 for Reading Passage and 1 for Text Dependent Questions.
This product is included in Close Reading Bundle: Science + Holidays
Holiday Word Search: Easter
Coordinate Graphing Picture: Easter Bundle 4 in 1
Coordinate Graphing Picture: Easter Basket
Coordinate Graphing Picture: Easter Bunny
Coordinate Graphing Picture: Easter Egg
Coordinate Graphing Picture: Easter Lily
Easter Color by Code: Add & Subtract Fractions 5 in 1
Easter Color by Code: Add & Subtract Basic Fractions
Easter Color by Code: Add & Subtract Like Fractions
Easter Color by Code: Add & Subtract Unlike Fractions
Easter Color by Code: Add & Subtract Mixed Number Fractions
Easter Color by Code: Add & Subtract Fraction Review
Click a link below to see my other Close Reading Lessons:
Close Reading: Plant Unit
Close Reading: Apples
Close Reading: Corn
Close Reading: From Seed to Plant
Close Reading: Tell Me, Tree
Close Reading: The Fruits We Eat
Close Reading: The Pumpkin Book
Close Reading: The Vegetables We Eat
Close Reading: Frogs
Close Reading: Spiders
Close Reading: Owls
Close Reading: Penguins!
Close Reading: Sharks
Close Reading: Monarch Butterfly
Close Reading: The Honey Makers
Close Reading: Ladybugs
Close Reading: Bats
Close Reading: Elephants of Africa
Close Reading: Polar Bears
Close Reading: Wolves
Close Reading: Whales
Close Reading: Alligators and Crocodiles
Close Reading: Dinosaurs!
Close Reading: Sea Turtles
Close Reading: Snakes
Close Reading: Caves and Caverns
Close Reading: Coral Reefs
Close Reading: Deserts
Close Reading: Marshes & Swamps
Close Reading: Rain Forests
Close Reading: Recycle!
Close Reading: It's Hurricanes!
Close Reading: It's Raining!
Close Reading: It's Snowing!
Close Reading: Tornadoes!
Close Reading: The Reasons for Seasons
Close Reading: States of Matter
Close Reading: Christmas Is ...
Close Reading: Easter
Close Reading: Halloween Is ... by Gail Gibbons
Close Reading: St. Patrick's Day by Gail Gibbons
Close Reading: Thanksgiving Is ... by Gail Gibbons
Close Reading: Valentine's Day Is ... by Gail Gibbons
Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy this lesson.
• Check out my store https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Qiang-Ma for more lessons to help your students have fun while learning!
• Comments, suggestions, feedback and questions always welcomed!
• Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly!
• Be sure to click on the green ★ to follow me for updates and new product announcements!