Close reading graphic organizer bundle for fiction and nonfiction texts is a great Common Core resource! These organizers can be used as pre-reading, during reading, and post-reading response activities for use with your whole class, guided reading groups, or independent readers. Some of these organizers have been adapted from templates used on EngageNY to make them more "kid-friendly." Happy reading!
Graphic Organizers Include:
- SIWBS (Somebody, In, Wanted, But, So) Chart
- Reading Stamina Tracker
- Tree Diagram (Main Idea & Detail)
- ABC Brainstorming Chart
- Fluent Reader Checklist
- Main Idea & Details
- Vocabulary Chart
- Text Feature Scavenger Hunt
- Sequencing Form (Fiction & Nonfiction version available!)
- Where, Who, What?
- Character Traits
- Character Motivations
- Who, What, So What?
- Thoughts, Feelings, & Actions
For single classroom use only.
Don't forget to leave feedback and earn TPT credits! Thank you!