Use the 14 mini-lessons in this easy-to-use Close Reading Journal with any book! This Print and Go resource contains two full weeks of flexible dialectical close reading journal entries that focus on the literary elements of character, conflict, setting, cause/effect and theme.
This close reading journal is designed to be flexible for the teachers as follows:
• Use with any book!
• Can be used during independent reading, to guide mini-lessons during literature circles, or as instruction for a class novel.
• The journal can be used during class when time for reading is provided, or as a response to reading done at home.
• The journal is designed to be copied and distributed to students OR projected for students to copy into their own journals.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
• Look for the green star next to my profile picture and click it to become a follower. You’ll receive updates when I post products, freebies and discounts.
Please contact me with questions and visit my store for additional teaching materials: Love and Let Lit
Check out some of my top selling resources by clicking the links below:
Expository Essay Writing Unit
Romeo and Juliet Reading Guide Bundle
Three Week Poetry Unit
To Kill a Mockingbird Unit
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Thank you!
Created By: Jacque Decker of Love and Let Lit