Close Reading for Marshes & Swamps by Gail Gibbons. Materials include lesson plans, reading and writing activity pages with both student version and teacher’s version (with teaching scripts).
Teaching Environmental Science through Close Reading and Fine Arts.
Major components of the product:
- Student Package:
- 1 Info Organizer
- 1 Reading Passage
- 1 Text Dependent Question Set ( with 4 questions)
- 1 Vocabulary Sheet
- 1 Info Organizer with answers
- 1 Reading Passage with Close Reading marks
- 1 Text Dependent Question Set with answers
- 1 Vocabulary Sheet with answers
- 1 Wetland Black and White Drawing without labels
- 1 Wetland Black and White Drawing with labels
- 1 Wetland Color Drawing without labels
- 1 Wetland Color Drawing with labels
- 1 Vocab Poster with Post-it notes
- 1 Wetland Writing Information Poster
- 1 Teacher Sample Writing
- 2 Student Individual Sample Writings
- Lesson Plan embedded in 2 teaching scripts: 1 for Reading Passage and 1 for Text Dependent Questions.
All my close reading lessons have the above contents. It is my passion to teach core curriculum through Close Reading and Fine Arts.
Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy this lesson.
• Check out my store https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Qiang-Ma for more close reading lessons to help your students have fun while learning!
• Comments, suggestions, feedback and questions always welcomed!
• Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly!
• Be sure to click on the green ★ to follow me for updates and new product announcements!