Close Reading for Polar Bears by Gail Gibbons. Materials include lesson plans and activity pages with both student version and teacher’s version (with teaching scripts).
Teaching Animal Science/Mammal through Close Reading and Fine Arts.
This product has been proven successful in the classroom and ready to use.
No part of the original text and picture are reprinted in this product.
Major components of the product:
- Student Package:
- 1 Info Organizer
- 4 Reading Passages
- 4 Text Dependent Questions Sets ( Each with 4 questions)
- 1 Vocabulary Sheet
- 1 Info Organizer with answers
- 4 Reading Passages with Close Reading marks
- 4 Text Dependent Questions Sets with answers
- 1 Vocabulary Sheet with answers
- 1 Polar Bear Black and White Drawing without labels
- 1 Polar Bear Black and White Drawing with labels
- 1 Polar Bear Color Drawing with labels (Great for open house student project)
- 1 Vocab Poster with Post-it notes
- Lesson Plan embedded in 2 teaching scripts: 1 for Reading Passage and 1 for Text Dependent Questions.
All my close reading lessons have the above contents.
It is my passion to teach Science through Close Reading and Fine Arts.