PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
4.1 MB | 35 pages
Close Reading for Polar Bears by Gail Gibbons.
Teaching Science/Animal/Mammal through Close Reading and Fine Arts using GLAD strategies.
Materials include lesson plans, activity pages, and posters with both student version and teacher’s version (with teaching scripts).
Major components of the product:
- Student Package:
- 1 Info Organizer
- 4 Reading Passages
- 4 Text Dependent Questions Sets ( Each with 4 questions)
- 1 Vocabulary Sheet
- 1 Info Organizer with answers
- 4 Reading Passages with Close Reading marks
- 4 Text Dependent Questions Sets with answers
- 1 Vocabulary Sheet with answers
- 1 Polar Bear Black and White Drawing without labels
- 1 Polar Bear Black and White Drawing with labels
- 1 Polar Bear Color Drawing without labels
- 1 Polar Bear Color Drawing with labels (Great for open house student project)
- 1 Vocab Poster with Post-it notes
- Lesson Plan embedded in 2 teaching scripts: 1 for Reading Passage and 1 for Text Dependent Questions.
Click a link below to see my other Close Reading Lessons:
Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy this lesson.
• Check out my store https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Qiang-Ma for more close reading lessons to help your students have fun while learning!
• Comments, suggestions, feedback and questions always welcomed!
• Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly!
• Be sure to click on the green ★ to follow me for updates and new product announcements!