The 10 questions all close readers should ask turned into posters for use in your classroom. Available in a multicolor set or print them in a single color to match a color scheme in your classroom. Colors available are pink, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, and red.
* What is the text about?
* Who is the audience for the text?
* Who is speaking in the text?
* What happens in the text?
* What words do I notice?
* What is the mood or feeling of the text?
* How does this part relate to what happens before and after?
* What is not being said?
* What did the author mean by _______?
* Why did the author write the text?