This varied set of listen/read and draw task cards, activities and worksheets is perfect for ESL classes or reinforcing vocabulary in a fun, engaging way.
For younger students who can’t yet read, the teacher can read the instructions to the class. Older students can work independently in pairs or small groups.
Included in this download:
- Listen and draw: Easy (8 task cards with 4 instructions)
Teacher asks students to draw a simple picture e.g. Draw a t-shirt.
- Listen and draw: Intermediate/Advanced (6 task cards)
Sample instructions. Draw a dark green jacket. / Draw a striped shirt. / What is your shoe size? Write the answer.
- 11 Listen and Draw Pair Work: (Black and white & color versions: color versions are not the same as b&w)
- 5 Read and Draw worksheets: Read the word/sentences and illustrate them.
- 4 Read and Color worksheets: 2 versions of each worksheet. 1 is color-coded.
- 2 clothes word searches
- Teacher directions
Key vocabulary: t-shirt, dress, skirt, scarf, hat, gloves, shoes, socks, sandals, blouse, sweater, pants, apron, button, jacket, coat.
Check out my free Listen & Draw sample HERE
You may also be interested in my Weather Listen and Draw set.
Follow my store for info about new products, sales and flash freebies! Click on the green ✮ under my store name.
Your feedback & comments are really appreciated.