Also included in
- Autism and speech. 75 portable communication visual picture exchange cards.The different sizes of communication cards within this product are provided to not only aid in the portability of the cards (larger cards on a lanyard, smaller on a wristlet etc) but also to assist students who have deficits$13.30$20.25Save $6.95
This packet contains a convenient and portable visual communication tool for students with autism or expressive/receptive language deficits. This packet specifically targets requests/items and demands related to the different areas of clothing and associated actions such as dressing and undressing. Additional boards are provided so that the visual tiles can be turned into visual schedules and task analyses.
This product pairs perfectly with my other portable visual communication products:
Or if you are looking for communication binders.....
In this pack you will find 14 different clothing and associated actions categories. Each category comes in 3 different sized communication cards.
-Large (8 squares)…..available in color and low ink option…..(7.5”x 4.24” vertical)
-Medium (6 squares)….available in color (6”x 4.75” horizontal)
-Small (4 squares)…..available in color (4”x 5” vertical)
Each category has its own unique color to aid with visual discrimination as each comes with an optional cover page to conveniently divide/separate each subject. Both the large and medium cover pages are tabbed to facilitate student in finding the desired communication visual quickly and efficiently.
The different sizes of communication cards are provided to not only aid in the portability of the cards (larger cards on a lanyard, smaller on a wristlet etc) but also to assist students who have deficits in scanning large arrays.
Specific categories and visual tile icons included in this packet are:
-shirts and tops-
-dresses and skirts
-pants and shorts
Communication templates to aid in adding context to your student’s requests/responses are also provided in each size. These include:
-I want to wear
Additionally, some of the picture icons can be utilized in the form of mini visual task schedule that the teacher/adult can use to inform the student of the sequence of clothing that needs to be put on/taken off/put away etc.
-12 square ‘to do’ visuals schedule/task analysis board and 12 square ‘to do’ and ‘done’ (6 squares each)
- ‘To do’ and ‘done’
- ‘I need to put on’ (to do and done)
- ‘I need to take off’ (to do and done)
- ‘I need to put away’ (to do and done)
- ‘I need to hang up’ (to do and done)
- ‘I need to put in laundry’ (to do and done)
- ‘I want to wear’ selection board
- ‘My clothes’ selection board
Mini schedule boards x3 sizes (1, 2 and 3 squares) in both color and low ink:
-I need. . .
-I will . . .