Traveling to another country? What will the weather be like? What will you wear? Dream big travel dreams and save money on this bundle of clothing activities! Create a thematic clothing unit with these three sets of activities; Interactive practice, powerpoint images, reading comprehension and more!
What is included:
Clothing Topic Notes and Interactive Worksheet Activity
● Two clothing topic lesson notes; noun gender, number and adjective agreement
● Interactive worksheet activity for individual seat work with open-ended written or verbal response practice
● Document camera or smartboard version of the interactive worksheet activity practice
● Teacher instructions and procedures
● Daily Lesson Plan Suggestions
● Suggestions for practice activity variations and expansion for accelerated learning
Pack Your Bags Reading Comprehension and Interactive Activities
● Venn Diagram worksheet packing list for girls and boys; clothing, accessories, toiletries and more!
● Charts with clipart images of carry-on items.
● Variety of reading comprehension activities (learner levels are indicated).
● Interactive worksheet activity for individual seat work with open-ended written or verbal response practice (in-class activity or evaluations and testing).
● Internet resources in Spanish for TSA and airline baggage regulations plus a
word bank for the activities.
● Teacher instructions and procedures.
● Daily Lesson Plan Suggestions.
● Variations and expansion activities for accelerated learning.
● Advice for taking your students abroad.
Pack Your Bags Interactive Powerpoint Activity
● 12 slides with colorful clipart clothing images for boys and girls.
● Lesson suggestions.
● Lesson suggestions for self-pacing and accelerated learning.
● Interactive questions with open-ended written or verbal response practice for
individual or group seat work (in-class activity or evaluations and testing).
● Teacher instructions and procedures.
This is an integrated thematic unit combining elements of four different topics into a dynamic clothing unit; clothing, seasons and weather, countries and activities. After you have introduced your clothing unit vocabulary, use the “¿Qué Vas a Llevar Clothing Topic Notes” to review nouns and agreement. Add the “Haz Tu Maleta Reading Comprehension Activity” and practice and reinforce your students’ new vocabulary. Follow with the “Haz Tu Maleta Interactive Powerpoint” and all together you have over three weeks of thematic activities to use as your unit or to supplement your current textbook curriculum.
As always, Maestra Mapache has first created these activities and used in her own classroom. Secondly, these activities are designed to be adaptable to any of your lesson units and the vocabulary has been prepared with terminology to allow the teacher flexibility in lesson preparation.
Essential Skills to be Practiced:
- Clothing vocabulary
- Masculine and Feminine nouns
- Singular V.S. Plural spellings
- Gender and Number agreement
- Definite and indefinite articles
If you would like additional reference tools you may prefer to supplement with Maestra Mapache Creations "Clothing Vocabulary Thematic Reference" as it is designed to provide a foundation for the majority of common vocabulary that students will encounter throughout the course of any related unit. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Please see my other related resources below:
Bilingual Clothing Vocabulary Reference
Spring and Summer Clothing Photo Images
Weather and Topography Thematic Vocabulary
Dialogue About The Weather and Region
Hobby and Free Time Activity Vocabulary