Also included in
- I started using National Geographic's English in Action series to teach ESL classes for the workforce training division of my local community college. I quickly came to appreciate how easy to use the curriculum was and my students found it very engaging and easy to follow. That said, no curriculum iPrice $178.60Original Price $223.25Save $44.65
- Vocabulary learning never stops, especially for language learners. In this bundle I combine the following vocabulary practice activities, worksheets, games, and sets at a nice discount. Topics included are:Present Continuous Pronoun Pursuits: community places, subject pronounsWhat are you doing at..Price $25.20Original Price $31.50Save $6.30
- This bundle contains various activities and worksheets to practice 24 different clothing item names. Included terms are: shirt, pants, socks, skirt, shorts, blouse, dress, tie, shoes, sweatshirt, sweater, suit, hat, gloves, scarf, boots, sandals, turtleneck, cardigan, gown, coat, underwear, bra, higPrice $7.20Original Price $9.00Save $1.80
This bundle contains various activities and worksheets to practice 24 different clothing item names. Included terms are: shirt, pants, socks, skirt, shorts, blouse, dress, tie, shoes, sweatshirt, sweater, suit, hat, gloves, scarf, boots, sandals, turtleneck, cardigan, gown, coat, underwear, bra, high heels. The included activities are as follows:
1. Sort Cards- The first card has a term, the second a photo. To use these cards I do the following: print on cardstock, laminate for durability, cut the cards, mix 1 set of cards in a bag., give students the bag and allow them to match the picture cards to the term cards. You can find more ideas for using sort cards in the bog post, .
2. Clip Cards- Each card has a picture in the center and the terms along the edges. To use these cards I do the following: print on cardstock, laminate for durability, cut the cards on the dark lines, place the cards and a basket of clothes pins in my center, allow students to place a clothes pin over the correct term for each card.
3. Match Up Cards- These cards are formatted to work with the match it boards . Just print, laminate, and cut on the indicated lines. Slide the cards into the boards and allow students to match the term with the picture using rubber bands. **Directions for making your own match up boards are included in the bundle. More details are in the blog post,
4. Magnet Spelling- I print and cut these cards and then put them in my center with metal trays (cookie sheets) and containers of magnetic letters. The students then place a card on a tray and use the letters to spell out the word for the item pictured. More details are available in the blog post, .
5. CD Spinners- These labels are set up to print on CD/DVD labels, Avery template 8692; when you print them they will print two copies of each label on a page, I put one label on each side of the cd so I can see what was spun from the back as well. Our favorite game is . **Directions for making your own spinner stands are included in the bundle.
6. Worksheets- cut and paste, crossword, cloze, word search, alphabetical order, scrambled words recording sheet*, assessment page
**See the blog post, , for more information. Since there are 24 words I used two egg cartons for each set and numbered the eggs 1-24.
All of the files in the zip folder are PDF.
Learn more in the blog post What to Wear?