Game to learn or review the vocabulary of clothing.
Playing helps students learn !
Two levels of game: you can play with words or complete sentences.
● The youngest player starts. ( player 1)
● Player 1 rolls the dice and moves their piece forward.
● When P1 lands on a square, P1 must name the item of clothing.
If P1 can do it, P1 stays on the square.
If P1 can’t name it, P1 picks a card on do what it says, using the answer sheet.
Examples of the cards : Retourne au départ et écris le mot 6 fois
or Retourne au départ et répète le mot 10 fois
● If P1 land on a snake, they must name the item onto which they landed.
● It’s now Player 2’s turn to play (go clockwise)
● The winner is the first person to reach the square ‘ Arrivée’.
It doesn’t have to be with an exact number.
Take a minute to rate it, thank you !