This inquiry-based bundle includes the following items:
- Clouds PowerPoint Presentation
- Dew Point & Relative Humidity Lesson Plan
- Dew Point & Relative Humidity PowerPoint Presentation
- Dew Point & Relative Humidity PowerPoint Guided Notes
- Dew Point, Relative Humidity & Cloud Formation Lab
- Dew Point, Relative Humidity & Cloud Formation Lab Lesson Plan
The bundle addresses the essential question "How do we measure water in the atmosphere?" A large part of the meteorology unit is comprised of the following concepts, which are covered in this bundle: dew point, relative humidity, saturation levels, condensation, cloud formation, psychrometer, wet bulb temperature, and dry bulb temperature.