Time to CLASSIFY CLOUDS!
Engage your students to study clouds by using these quick and easy science activities and printables.
Teach cirrus, stratus, cumulus, and cumulonimbus. If your standards require additional types of clouds, not a problem. This includes a research project where you can add it with ease.
Best to use with grades 2 - 4!
Easy to differentiate for all learners!
This packet includes:
* detailed teacher directions
* anchor charts to teach the four basic types of clouds
* printable to let students take notes on types and draw diagrams
* research project - assign students different clouds and they use the printable form to locate information - use the Internet or non-fiction book
* create class anchor charts with cloud headings
* close reading passage
* comprehension printable to go with the reading passage
* assessment ideas
Connect clouds to your reading and writing instruction by using these activities.
This packet will make this concept easy for everyone to master. All of the pages are printer-friendly.
Download the preview to see all of the activities within this packet.
Be the first to know about my new discounts,
freebies and product launches:
* Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
Visit my blog for more ideas:
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store:
© Tracy Smith 2014