Use this sort to teach or review the main cloud types.
This sort includes:
* Photographs of the clouds
* What each cloud looks like
* What weather each cloud type brings
* The Latin meaning for each cloud type
* As a formative assessment
* As you are teaching the concept
* For an interactive science notebook lesson
* In a whole group, partnership, independent work, or as a center
Click the link below to see my Weather Bulletin Board Set
This is great for an "I have...Who has..." activity, a review games in centers, or as a bulletin board.
Click the link below to see my High & Low Pressure Sort
One license is intended for unlimited use for one classroom teacher. Please consider leaving feedback as well. Click the GREEN STAR
to begin following my store! Please consider following Ciano's Classroom Creations Facebook Page
. Thank you again for your purchase, may this product be just what you were looking for! :)
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.