Cloud Types (Cumulus, Cirrus, Stratus, and Nimbus) are fun and easy to teach with Clouds : Task Cards and Games
for grades 2-5. This low-prep resource
is great for introducing, reviewing, and assessing the characteristics of clouds. Students will classify clouds (cumulus, cirrus, stratus, and nimbus)
and predict the weather with each. My students were able to identify and predict with clouds better than any year prior to using these activities. They say it really makes them think! Resource inspired by student popularity of Classifying Animals Game. Check out Classifying Animals Games, Task Cards, and Science Center Here!
What’s Included! (30 pages total):
• Teacher Directions and Tips for Classifying Clouds Class Game
• 24 Class Game Cards
• 4 Cloud Poster Cards (Cumulus, Cirrus, Stratus, and Nimbus)
• More Teacher Directions and Tips for Task Cards (Scoot, Partner Game, and Science Center Ideas)
• 24 Task Cards with Cloud Characteristics
• Student Response Sheet for Task Cards (Scoot, Center, or Assessment)
• Answer Key for Student Response Sheet (Teacher Guide and Center and Game Self-Check)
• Low Ink Version (Black and White) of all of the above
*Please note: The word “nimbus” describes any cloud that is currently precipitating. “Cumulonimbus” is the more accurate term for the storm cloud described in this game. “Nimbus” is intentionally used in place of “cumulonimbus” in these lessons to reach younger learners and primary readers.
• You have purchased a single teacher license allowing you to share this resource with your own students.
• This product and all parts included are copyrighted. If commercial use is desired, please contact me at email@example.com.
• If your colleagues like my work, please send them to my TpT store or buy additional licenses for half price. Find my store here! LabDog