Pair your copy of the little book, “Clouds,” by Marion Dane Bauer, with our text-dependent question card to teach about cirrus, stratus, and cumulus clouds while also teaching the Common Core State Standards for informational text and the skill of close reading. Extend your lesson with our comprehension sheet, Water Cycle Song/coloring sheet, and our informational paragraph writing page to “maximize” your read aloud time! Answer keys are provided for teacher reference. At Max Learner Book Detective, we’ve done all the work so you don’t have to!
Included in this packet:
• Text-dependent question (TDQ) card w/answers for teacher reference
• Comprehension worksheet supports close reading by providing page number references from the text; answer key provided for teacher reference
• Water Cycle Song sheet/coloring page
• Cloud identification and assessment pages
• Informational paragraph writing page with sample paragraph