This is a worksheet for one lesson about chance/ probability. It could also be used to compare reality/invented stories.
Students illustrate the worksheet to demonstrate an impossible weather event... food that they love raining down from the sky.
- Begin by showing a short cartoon clip of an impossible event (such as raining food) or reading a story.
- Use this to stimulate discussion about possible/ impossible and likely/unlikely weather events.
- Ask students to imagine a food that they love raining down from the sky. Discuss the likelihood of this event.
- Students illustrate this on the worksheet - Cloudy with a Chance of...
- Students complete the text.
I.e. Raining pizza is impossible..
Thanks to www.mycutegraphics.com for the images & Brittney Murphy for the font (Cinnamon Cake).