1. This project is ideal for introducing Architectural Drafting. It has been used successfully at the middle school level and can be drawn in CAD or with traditional drafting tools. This project includes separate instruction sheets that contain scaled drawings with written directions.
2. The Clubhouse project includes a Floor Plan with a Front Elevation as well as the Rear and Side Elevations. All drawings are to a scale of ¼”=1’-0” and are dimensioned. The set of drawings come with a light ¼” grid background. There is also a drawing set without the grid background. Also included are color renderings of the Clubhouse. The renderings are not on a grid background.
3. Students can design their own interior of the Clubhouse and choose their own furnishings. They can also add a second floor loft or an entire second floor to their project.
4. This set of drawings will fit on 8 ½” & 11” drafting or drawing paper. The entire project will also fit on one sheet of 11”x17” paper. Included is drafting paper download with and without the light ¼” grid background.
5. PLEASE NOTE: These plans are for educational purposes only and not to be used as a plan for actual construction.
6. These drafting projects are fun, motivational and enjoyable for the student they also make a great bulletin board displays as well. Ideal for the beginning drafting student these projects require basic drafting techniques. Larger drafting paper or larger plotter paper can be used but the scale must be adjusted.
7. Due to the transference from CAD to PDF the scale may vary slightly.