Design a student-centered, Reggio-inspired classroom with this co-created decor bundle. Your students will help create your entire calendar, daily schedule, alphabet wall, number line, and labels for your classroom supplies and areas. Use the templates designed to scaffold students in their writing or use the blank templates to support students as they become more independent writers. Your space will reflect your students and include their work as part of the décor and design.
Included in every resource in this bundle is a guide to making the décor which includes:
- Instructional ideas with suggested lessons and discussion prompts
- How to support students in creating the décor
- Tips for displaying the décor
- How to use the resource completely blank
- Things to prepare to make the process go smoothly
This bundle includes everything you need to design a space made by students, for students. It will continue to grow with new resources to support you in creating a student-centered space. You will get:
- Co-created Alphabet Wall with 3 sizes of templates
- Co-created Number Line with instructional tips
- Co-created Schedule with traceable and blank templates
- Co-created Classroom Labels with traceable and blank templates
- Co-created Calendar with all components of a calendar time made for students to create
Download the preview or see each resource for more details!
This set of décor is meant to be made with your students, encouraging them to use their creativity, and allowing them to have a say in how your classroom looks. A classroom is a canvas for students, so let them be the designers!
If you have any further questions or would like more explanation about using this product, please ask in the Q&A section or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to leave feedback in order to receive credits for future products! Don't forget to follow my store for updates so you do not miss any new releases.
Holly @ Research and Play