Students will learn about how animals and humans co-exist on Earth and how they depend on each other for survival.
- identify animals that are useful to humans
- describe the ways that animals are useful to humans
- recognize ways that humans help and protect animals and their habitat
- recognize ways that humans and animals are harmful to each other
- describe how harmful incidents between humans and animals can be reduced
- create a food chain using pictures and written descriptions
- create a food web using pictures and written descriptions
Suggestions for differentiation are also included so that all students can be successful in the learning environment.