This resource is a novel study based on the story by Dan Gutman - 'Coach Hyatt Is a Riot!'. It has many activities and comprehension skills that will make your students to enjoy reading this lovely novel.
Included in this packet are -
1. Prediction of story activity
2. Author study
3. Story comprehension questions for each chapter - grouped - (1-2, 3-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13)
4. Chapter summaries activities for each chapter
5. Summary of the story activity
6. Character traits activity
7. Compare and contrast activity
8. Vocabulary sheet
9. Spell the vocabulary words activity
10. Rearrange the vocabulary words activity
11. Cause and effect activity
The novel study packet activities cover a lot of skills like - main idea, inference, cause & effect, sequence of events, and a lot more.