Student will have fun practicing sight words with this Christmas game.
4 COAL cards
2candy cane card
26 present cards with sight words on them
4 Blank cards
- Students try to collect as many presents as they can.
- Put all the cards in a Christmas gift bag.
- Students take turns pulling a card out of the bag.
- If they can read the word on the present they can keep the card.
- If students draw a Coal card they put all their presents back in to the bag.
- Once a Coal is drawn do not put it back. (I would use 3 cards.)
- The winner is the student who has the most presents.
-Put the candy cane card in so that whoever picks it gets a candy cane.
-Add another coal card to make it hard/longer. (Print off as many as you like.)