Students will love the variety of ways to explore ways of tapping the beat with this favorite folk song Cobbler, Cobbler!! Check out this interactive POWER-POINT that will be sure to engage your students' in their musical learning. Included in this Kodaly based lesson are the following slides:
1. A directions slide to help guide teacher and students through the lesson.
2. A lyrics slide.
3. A picture icon beat tapping slide.
4. A rhythm icon tapping slide.
5. An interactive real rhythm notation reveal slide.
6. Iconic rhythmic/melodic notation on 3 line staff with sol and mi in spaces.
7. Same as #6 but sol and mi on lines.
8. Reading iconic rhythmic/melodic notation from the real staff.
9. Reading real notation from the real staff.
10. An interactive phrase sequencing activity.
11. Game and Activity suggestions
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland