This editable resource will be useful for upper level teachers if you want to go really slowly through the movie and watch it IN SPANISH with SPANISH SUBTITLES.
This product includes a 31 page document that has the following:
- readings (divided by scenes) with word banks and blanks to fill in
- 108 comprehension (and a few other types of) questions divided by scenes
- four basic cloze activities for four of the songs in the movie.
Did it take me a while to do this!?!? Yup!! The readings include lots of language and dialogue from the movie so that students will read, say, and write the same language that they will hear when we watch.
You will also get links to:
- The same reading with questions and lines to answer (but not cloze) (27 pages)
- The same reading with questions (but NO lines to answer) (20 pages)
- Just the reading (17 pages) (also serves as answer key to the cloze)
- A doc with just the questions
To see more information, go to: www.ceauthres.com/2018/03/upper-level-resources-for-coco.html
This resource is in Google Doc format, so you can make copies and edit. Please make sure you have a Google account.
31 pages with additional versions of the same text